[GeoStL] Re: Taos Cemetary cache

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 06:29:03 -0600

-
You wanna know something really weird? We did the Toas Cemetery cache on the
way home with Tim, Pam and Molly.. The ice on the memorial made it a little
hard to see what was inside.. After struggling to see, we managed to peer
into it. Tim jumped as he saw something that really scared him!

Laying inside the memorial was some white figure but what was really scary
was what it was holding in it's hand.. It was none other than a Yellow
Tennis Ball that had the word, "Powerball" written across it.. We ran back
to the truck and you could hear ghostly laughter saying.. "NO GPSr's for
SLAGA... MUUUHHAHAHAHAHA..."

Then the car wouldn't start and we heard a scratching sound on the top of
the car...

Very Scary Indeed!

Mike