[GeoStL] Re: TBs - looking to hitchhike

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 08:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

There is a lighthouse in the harbor  in Grafton. It may be inaccessible at the
moment if the river is up. There used to be a cache there that belonged to Capt
Dave. I don't know if he is still around or not tho.

'Whatever You Give To Life, Life Gives You Back'

Life is way to short to take serious.

                  From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>

                  Subject: [GeoStL] TBs - looking to hitchhike

                  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2011, 11:45 PM

                    I'm not big into tbs but I don't mind helping
                      out those who get fun from them.  I have several
                      I'm willing to hand off to those who can help in
                      their quest.
                    I have
                      1) one that wants to visit a lighthouse
                    2) one that wants to go to Juneau, Alaska
                    3) one that wants to go to Cincinnati
                    Normally I wouldn't post this, but I found the
                      Alaska bound coin in Alabama and it comes from
                      Bayern Germany a year ago and I am rooting for it
                      to make it to Alaska.
    i don't know exactly where you live at but there is a lighthouse in
    Hannibal and I have the earthcache there. GC2PGHX.  I hope this
    helps on the

    lighthouse cache.  I think that there was a traditional cache at the
    lighthouse but can't remember if it is archived or not.  Ed  N0WNV