From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: TBs - looking to hitchhike
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2011, 8:36 AM

    On 7/13/2011 8:12 AM, Jenny wrote:

            I can get the
              Alaskan coin closer to it's destination. I will be in
              Vancouver the third week of September and plan to do
              several caches.  2 months might be a bit of a wait for the
              tb owner but if he or she don't mind waiting I can move
              the traveler.

              Jennifer
              thesapafamily

                --- On Tue, 7/12/11, Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>

                  From: Owen Curtis <owen.curtis@xxxxxxxxx>

                  Subject: [GeoStL] TBs - looking to hitchhike

                  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2011, 11:45 PM

                    I'm not big into tbs but I don't mind helping
                      out those who get fun from them.  I have several
                      I'm willing to hand off to those who can help in
                      their quest.

                    I have

                      1) one that wants to visit a lighthouse
                    2) one that wants to go to Juneau, Alaska
                    3) one that wants to go to Cincinnati

                    Normally I wouldn't post this, but I found the
                      Alaska bound coin in Alabama and it comes from
                      Bayern Germany a year ago and I am rooting for it
                      to make it to Alaska.

                    Owen
                    WalkThisWayWalkThisWay

    i don't know exactly where you live at but there is a lighthouse in
    Hannibal and I have the earthcache there. GC2PGHX.  I hope this
    helps on the

    lighthouse cache.  I think that there was a traditional cache at the
    lighthouse but can't remember if it is archived or not.  Ed  N0WNV