[GeoStL] Re: Suggestions on Geocaching policy

  • From: "Greg & Bobbi Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 22:53:17 -0600

MessageGosh, it must be awful to get paid to check out new caches and see if
they comply with rules and get to log them with FTF's, etc. etc. etc.     Where
can I find a job like that?  No, Really, I'm glad to see you're being cautious
about the rules, I think you have a good idea on the permission bit, it will
keep office personal from being driven crazy by those pesky
geowhatchamacallits. I'm sure you are bound to have some opposition, that's
just the way this grand 'ol country works any more. If they are GC members or
even better prem. GC members, then they should know the rules on placing caches
and hopefully follow them. If they don't follow them, the park rules won't
matter any way. Just my 1-1/2 cents.

Still half frozen from looking for Benchmarks in the cold,
HereFishyFishy