[GeoStL] Subject line RE: Re: geocaching Digest V2 #22

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:15:32 -0600

-
With a list with so many messages, I am sure many people do not read most
messages and decide which to read based on the subject line.  So I think it
is best to have a subject line that describes the subject of the message.  I
generally delete messages with a subject line like geocaching Digest V2 #22
without looking at it.  I bet I am not alone.

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs but this is what is there.
The SLAGA E-store  http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=SLAGA