[GeoStL] Re: St. Louis County Parks presentation

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:30:59 -0600

-
Dan,

Thanks.

I think if you connect up with the right person at first, it's a piece of
cake. They like the idea of working with a someone or group that has an
interest in what they do and want, and will both go in the same direction.
And it's a feather in their cap without a lot of money and mantime.

I received an email from Nikki Fleser when the Forest Service cache was
first placed in Rolla. I had asked her why it was archived so fast and she
replied that they were just finalizing the coordinates. I've got her phone
and email if you want her as a contact.  I think in general we're making
inroads as the sport gets popular and the agencies want to take advantage of
that and not be left out. And again, there is no money involved so it's a
win-win for both sides.

Rich

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......