[GeoStL] Re: St. L. County parks caches

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 09:04:39 -0800 (PST)

-
Ditto Chris....there is not need to resign....we all
do stuff now and then on impulse that we should not
have or wish we hadn't so don't worry about it
....instead of resigning turn all the energy you have
to helping with someting like the picnic or help Rich
compile the data as it comes in ...I am sure he may
need help.

Dan (Thunder)

--- Lyn Cook <lynslyne@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey Chris,
> If we didn't make mistakes we would never learn
> anything!!  I make them all the time.  Hang in there
> & learn all you can from all the "old timers" and
> someday you will be the "old timer" teaching other
> "youngsters" the ropes.
>
> Princess

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......