[GeoStL] Re: St. L. County parks caches

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:58:14 -0600

No offence, but don't you think this gives you an unfair advantage? I have
no problem sending my information to Rich. 1) because I know him and he is a
long standing member/founder of SLAGA that I know has already done a lot for
our sport but 2) I know he has probably FOUND all of these caches before.
Sending him information on exactly where our caches are hidden really
doesn't tell him anything he doesn't already know. But, if everyone on this
list sent you that kind of information on every cache in the area, then what
fun would be left for you when you to look for these caches?

Jen

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams