[GeoStL] Re: St. L. County parks caches

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 19:29:04 -0800 (PST)

-
Do you not understand the concept of joking around? I
know Rich and he was kidding about selling the list!!!
On top of that he is asking for the information that
the person in charge of the STL county parks asked for
and nothing more....not every cache in the area. He is
trying to help and could have just as well said " hey
all you cachers with caches in the parks send your
info to this guy" Instead he is trying to help not
only us but the park system as well by not glutting
their email server. I know you are young and you want
to go "gung ho" but there have to be limits

Dan (Thunder)

--- Weatherexpert121@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Ok, I'm sick and very tired of being told of what to
> do here. I'm leaving
> SLAGA. I'm just trying to avoid any misconceptions
> (with terrorist threats
> and bomb threats) Rich is going to try and make
> money off something that is
> publicly available. I think this is wrong...plus as
> an added bonus, I'd
> distribute the Annual St. Louis Geocaching
> Publication free of charge. You've
> lost a member plus his prospective funding for
> SLAGA. And for an organization
> that's public, you're sure selective.
>
> ~Chris

 The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......