[GeoStL] Re: St. Charles caching assoc

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 09:17:55 -0800 (PST)

-
I personally find it refreshing that a young one takes
enough interest in caching and the fun it brings to
actually create a web site for it. (Sounds like
something I would have done in my younger days
regardless of the fact that I was reinventing the
wheel)like caching website creation is not in the site
itself but seeing what you can do but rather in what
you can make it do. Go for it and if you are looking
for members I would be glad to add my name to the
list.....there is never too much information and
what's one more website to check out anyway....
In this age of couch potato kids we need to encourage
rather than discourage creativity....and by all means
invite him to help on the SLAGA page as well

Happy Caching and a joyous New Year to all

Dan (Thunder)