[GeoStL] Re: Spent night in County Jail

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 07:36:33 -0500

Boo hiss! LOL

Eric
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Joe Taylor
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2005 7:17 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Spent night in County Jail

  I got arrested during geocaching yesterday, and am out on bail now...

  I was out driving to a geocache, and a county sherriff pulls up behind me,
but is just following me.  I keep watching him in my mirror to watch for
flashing lights, and I did not see a turkey run across the road in front of me,
and it jumpped up and hit the top of my truck, and hit the cop car.

  Well the lights come on and I pull over.  The cop asks if I can get out, and
asks me where I am going,so I tell him about geocaching and that is where I am
going.  He has me stand aside and searches my truck and then puts handcuffs on
me and takes me to the county Jail.

  I asked him, what I had been arrested for.  He said, "Flippin him the
Bird!!".....

  LOLOL

  J/K

  Joe Taylor

  IS IT FRIDAY YET?

  Check out my NEW Web Page
  Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
  UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

  Rockey the Flying Squirrell
   What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

  Discover Yahoo!