    *From:* Sarah Chisholm <mailto:sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
    *To:* geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:02 PM
    *Subject:* [GeoStL] Re: Sorry

    So what's your point? What you believe is not necessarily what I
    believe and what I believe is no more wrong than what you believe.
    Just because YOU believe something doesn't make YOU right and me
    wrong. There is plenty of room in this world for all beliefs. And
    one is no more right than any other.:-)

    Sarah