[GeoStL] Re: Sorry

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 19:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

So what's your point? What you believe is not necessarily what I believe and
what I believe is no more wrong than what you believe. Just because YOU believe
something doesn't make YOU right and me wrong. There is plenty of room in this
world for all beliefs. And one is no more right than any other.:-)

Sarah