[GeoStL] Re: Someone like us!!

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:56:26 -0600

Speaking of the powerball.....

Bear took our son over to a friends house one day.  I believe it was one of
those snow days we had last week.  A couple of hours later I went to pick our
son up.  As I pull up to this house, I honk and of course no one hears so I
have to get out and go to the door.  On my way to the door and the end of the
driveway at the street there is this yellow tennis ball.  I reach down and pick
it up and it says "Powerball" on it.  He tried to slip it out, but I want one
of those new GPS's too!  So I brought it back to him.  :)

Bridget