[GeoSTL] Re: Sick People

  • From: Paul Konopacki <konopapw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 20:07:23 -0500

Tough situation, since there's no valid recourse.  Not good of me to
generalize, but I figure it must have been some young kids without any
appreciation for life.  And shame on me for saying this, too, but if you
develop the pictures and what they say they did is true, you'd at least
get an idea of their age and skin color.

Hopefully, they won't discover the geocaching site and cause more local
trouble.  Could it be someone who sees people walking into those woods
with a GPS?  Did the cache get some more publicity, lately?