[GeoStL] Re: Shutterfly Pictures from MarbleBoy

  • From: "Laura Million" <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:53:15 -0500

-
I'm sorry we missed the picnic. It looks like lots of fun with the kids
there too (and dogs, Hi Blue, Hi Venus). Instead, I was taking a troop of
Girl Scouts through the "High Tech Hide and Seek" badge and teaching them
about geocaching. We had an awesome time and I know they were exhausted when
we finished, I know I sure was. My Girl Scout troop placed 11 caches at the
camp last month to add to the 8 that were already there. Our council has 10
units that troops can check out or they can hire me to come and take the
girls out for them. So when the decision came to go to a picnic, eat and
geocache or get paid geocaching, well as much as I like to eat, I opted for
the pay. See you at the next picnic or on the trail.

Laura Million
2_cats