[GeoStL] Re: Should I keep up the Moving Cache?

  • From: Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:16:20 -0700

-

I was thinking about this cache on Monday, and I think of it often.  It was my
first time to hide a container and write a hint for it also, which rocked.  I
actually have a waypoint to a multi located in the spot I picked.  I hope you
do keep it.  Maybe just add something to the event listing to encourage
research of other cache hides in the area l to atleast  assist in attempting .1
distance.  I am closest to you in hides near your wp1 and my wps aren't in
containers so that should be fine for the immediate area.  If they choose to
move it far from wp1 who knows.

Stephen