[GeoStL] Re: Should I Attach A Photo To My Caches?

  • From: Greg Ponder <thehairyhillbilly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:56:01 -0800 (PST)

OK.
I've attached a photo for the sake of argument. Does this make you want to see
this spot or do you wish you could have seen these spot first, wet feet and
all, before ever seeing the photograph?
Hairy
 Jen Guyer <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -
Ok, and I am thinking its time to quit now that I have typos in my typo
catching emails.

Jen

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is
wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
--John Adams

The SLAGA E-store is closed for image repairs......

image/pjpeg