[GeoStL] Re: Shaw Nature Reserve

  • From: Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 13:34:23 -0700 (PDT)

Shaw is one of my favorite places to go.  I have been there too many times to
count.  I found my first cache there too.  It was the one in the garden area.
It took me a couple of tries before I found it.

  I took pictures of all the daffodils this spring and sent them to my soldier
in Iraq.  He couldn't believe they were all in one place!  One of my favorite
trails is the one that goes down to the river.  Many great memories there.  I
have one cache left to find there tomorrow, rain or shine. :)