[GeoStL] Re: Sept Group cache

  • From: "Susan Ring" <susanmring@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:48:53 -0500

Can't make this one, Michael and I are going to visit friends in Phoenix.  Our
weekend there is pretty packed with activities, but I'm hoping to find time to
cache a bit.  One couple we're visiting has almost 20 caches within 2 miles of
their house!

We'll be at the picnic, arriving late.

Susan

  -
  Well, since the picnic is in October, I would like to plan a group cache
  hunt for Sept 27.

  Dan and I have talked about going back to Columbia and tackling huge multi
  caches. But I don't want to presume that everyone else is interested in
  traveling to Columbia again.

  So, I am going to take a poll on the forums several options. We will go with
  the most popular idea and then work the others into other hunts! So, see the
  forums.

  Jen

  shared books are happy books www.nyisutter.bookcrossing.com

  My BookCrossing pages: