[GeoStL] Semi NGR - Columbia, MO

  • From: "TKLNHL" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocache STL List" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:32:01 -0600

Does anyone have any suggestions for places to stay in Columbia, MO during the
week? Anyone know of a place that allows dogs (in a crate).
We're only spending Thursday night and will have some  time to cache on the way
there and all day Friday.  What are the favorite, must-do caches -- the major
requirement being  NO POISON IVY!  (Ever had Poison Ivy in the winter? Not only
is it no fun, but everyone thinks you're an idiot! Although they think that
when I get it in summer, ... and Spring...  Fall ....)

Thanks for any info!
Nancy