[GeoStL] Re: Scout presentation

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:02:47 -0600

-
Island Dave, I guess you and I are the only ones that volunteered for this.
Are you still up to it? I was hoping there would be some volunteers from the
St. Chuck way since we live in West and South county.

Mike, I think we can make a quick presentation in the 20 minutes by just
highlighting the subjects you want. Going into detail of something they may
know nothing about can make for a restless group. One of the Cub dens in
Maplewood put out a cache  (
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=21866 ) so that might
be another project they could do as a group