[GeoStL] Re: Scavenger hunt

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 13:51:28 -0600

Jen,

I don't use Netscape anymore but I have 4.7 and it looks fine. The spacing,
columns, animated gifs all work and all the graphics look fine. The only
difference I could see between the two are the fonts. IE uses a san-serif font
(Arial?) and Netscape displays a serif font (times Roman?). It may have
something to do with my default setting in Netscape.

I can send you a screen shot if you need to see the difference