[GeoStL] Re: Saturday- Who is going when?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 21:40:33 -0600

-
I doubt that they are unsociable.. Just smart enough to know -3 with 30mph
gusts make a good day inside by the fire. Just be careful in the forest
preserves. It's common knowledge they usually have water and in this
weather, ICE! Trails can be extremely dangerous. I have slipped a ton of
times in the burbs of Chicago.

BTW - I have cached with many Chicagoans and none have ever seemed
unsociable..

Mike