[GeoStL] Saturday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 06:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

-
Just a note to let you all know that my son is performing in the band
competition in Washington MO this weekend so I am going to try and squeeze in
the caches I have not found there. I have no time table and am not sure when
and where but if you happen to be in the area maybe we will run into each
other. Also if you like to watch marching bands perform you will be in for a
treat there this weekend. The kids do a great job.

Have a great caching weekend

Dan

PS: I have only found 2 caches there so I have printed off 8 of them including
Katy Trail Augusta by BruceS

Subject field