[GeoStL] Re: Safecrackers Cache

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 17:47:31 -0800 (PST)

-
Yes Rich they really had a hacksaw.  LabTech2 told me that the one guy showed
it to him and then LabTach2 talked them out of it by explaining to them what
Geocaching was and that stopped them from cutting it off and taking it home to
bust open that was their intent.
  LabTech2 also mentioned that the writing on the outside of the container has
worn away so you might want to go out and paint some new ones on it to let
people know it is a geocache.  That might stop some future unwanted
"Safecrackers".

  By the way, after 8 days in the hospital and gallbladder surgery then 3 other
procedures they finally admitted by a MRI that my wife had 3 gallstones, the
largest as big as a marble.  They finally had to go in through her side and
through the liver to break them up.  That was today, we are hoping she will get
to come home some time next week.

  Oh yeah, not all people have to wait for a whole world series baseball game
like we did in the emergency room, today while I was waiting down there John
Goodman came in and was taken right away.  Life's a bitch when you?re a star.
No paparazzi around.

  Jack (PandyAndy)

GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
>Rich, did you put lots of money in there?
Jack, you should know me better than that! If there's money in there, it
ain't from me. I read that log and I wondered if they really had a hacksaw.
I hope I don't need to buy a hardened chain for it.

Rich