[STL (no subject)

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:44:46 -0600

Hi all,
I thought I had put myself on this list a few weeks ago but must not have. The science center display sounds good, a good site to check out for some ideas might be http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/longitude/gps.html

I am planning a swing through the south part of the state (probably will creep over into Arkansas a little) sometime in the next couple weeks. I am planning a 4 day trip, so if anyone is interested in spending a day or more down there let me know and I will give you my schedule as I get it firmed up.

Bruce

Our WebPage! //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"