[GeoStL] Re: S.O.S. - Caches need Adoption

  • From: Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 08:23:55 -0800 (PST)

-
I also need help on how to downgrade my geocaching mebership back to basic, I
can not figure out how to do that., Thanks
Joe Taylor <rockey_f_squirrell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  -
This is Rockey_f_Squirrell.

My geocaching days have come to a drastic halt. I have moved in with my
fiancee. I know this is sudden, but I felt that it was better not to turn this
into a soap opera, so it is better for me to not give excuses or reasons.

I no longer have time to maintain my caches or hunt them myself. I ahve gotten
messages already of some getting water, and being slowly moved from the spots
the hints lead to.

Please respond if you think you may be able to take over one or two of them, it
may take a while for me to respond, as I do not have internet anymore.

I know I have mentione before about possibly going down, but this time the deal
is done. I am also lowering my (geocaching) membership to save on finances.

I wish you all happy caching, and maybe later on I can convince my fiancee the
wonders of geocaching.

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Subject field

Joe Taylor
IS IT FRIDAY YET?

Check out my NEW Web Page
Favorite GC - Stories and Adventures
UPDATED - JUNE 9,2005

Rockey the Flying Squirrell

 What is Geocaching (In case you are not in the Geocaching Mailing Groups)

Subject field