[GeoStL] SLAGA Dec Minutes

  • From: "Bridget Griffin" <bridget.griffin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 14:17:21 -0600

-
I apologize for not having the December minutes to the SLAGA board meeting
up on the website for all to view.  We have been doing some major
renovations at our house the past 6 weeks and everything is stock piled
everywhere.  Needless to say, I can find my notes at this time.  When the
house is back in order (which should be this week) I am sure I will find the
notes and will post them then.

Thank you for your patience.

Bridget Griffin
SLAGA Secretary