[GeoStL] SLAGA County Challenge

  • From: Roger Barnes <rogerbarnes51@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 21:04:44 -0500

-
When I put the SLAGA County Challenge up at the end of October, I had
no idea what to expect.  There are now 92 cachers who have accepted
the challenge.  There were two finishers in Nov, 1 in Dec and 2 more
in Jan.  A break until 3 in March, another break in April, 3 in May
and 3 so far in June, in the past two days.  That makes 15 finishers
so far.  I don't have any idea who or how many might be close to
finishing.  I love hearing the stories of far flung trips to places
that are worth going out of the way to see.  Congratulations to all
the finishers.  And to all you cachers who are close to finishing, I
want to hear more stories, so keep on going!

from this