[GeoStL] Re: Rudolph Bennett conservation area

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:36:54 -0700 (PDT)

I guess I know where we won't be putting any caches.  I refuse to pay money to
put a cache on land that is funded with taxpayer dollars.

Glenn <glenn.geocachingadmin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
After all the good luck we have had with the conservation areas
lately, i get this email today... they were willing to look at the
permit, for a $20.00 fee. I do believe that this a first here.

I have been trying to gather a list of caches with permits and the
friendly areas. I guess I should keep a list of the unfriendly ones too.

Bookmark list of caches in Friendly Conservation areas:
http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.aspx?guid=b3abf319-412e-4773-adec-c621ae3a1dac

or
http://tinyurl.com/9udko

Glenn

>AFter waiting several weeks for the Conservation agent in charge of
>Rudolph Bennett to respond to a voice mail, and then receiving an
>application that required not only an "end" date (when we would
>remove the geocache) but also a $20 permit fee, we have decided NOT
>to place the cache Great View.
>
>Respectfully,
>xxxx

Glenn, Geocaching.com admin