[GeoSTL] Rino screen size

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:36:22 -0500

This just in.......

    Garmin just announced that the screen size on the Rino's will be 1.4
inches by 1.4
inches. Seems very small to me as I thought the 2.1" x 1.1" was small on the
eTrex's.

BTW: for those that don't know, a Rhino is the combination of a GPSR and a
2-way FRS radio. You can find your way with it, talk to others in your group
with it and transmit your location to the other units screens to let them
know where you are.

glenn

For Garmin GPS and accessories go to HTTP://WWW.TVNAV.COM/navhome.html

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the
hereafter...
I go somewhere to get something and then wonder what I'm here after.