[GeoStL] Re: Return early from caching trip

  • From: "Tim & Pam" <timpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:52:43 -0600

-
We are going to Montauk for the week end. If any body is planning on doing
those caches let us know because we are planning on hiding at least one more
cache in the park. If any body would like to go with us to place it they
could then log it. We placed one back in October but on the trip out we
found out we have to find a different route. When we get this one set up
that will make four in the park.