[GeoStL] Re: Restraunts around Sunset Hills

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 20:48:26 -0600

-
Bridget;

You might look at Cyrano's in Webster (Big Bend and Lockwood). It was a very
fancy place in Clayton near the Esquire theater. Now it's in Webster (Old
Orchard) in the old DeSoto dealership (that's a car for those that are too
young). I haven't been there for probably 45 years and it was expensive back
then! I can't tell if they have any private rooms there.

http://www.saucemagazine.com/article/2/7