[GeoStL] Re: Remember the Days

  • From: Elkie <elkcooker44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:32:22 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder if its the same guy that wears a tutu and ballerina garb and twirls a
baton at the st pats day parade and mardi gras?

Life is way to short to take serious.

From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" &lt;

&gt; -
&gt; Does the Metro allow caches near the bus and train stops? (not near the
&gt; bus
&gt; or train but in the stop areas like parking lots).&nbsp; I have thought
once or
&gt; twice to place a series of caches in each train parking area or nearby
&gt; walk
&gt; area so someone could do a day
 trip on the metro caching all the stops.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; -----Original Message-----
&gt; From:On Behalf Of Stephen Martin
&gt; Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:25 PM
&gt; To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt; Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Remember the Days
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; -
&gt; Thank goodness for bicycles and Metro passes... now if only I had a uber
&gt; portable air conditioner.
&gt;
&gt; Stephen
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; --- On Tue, 6/3/08, Mike Griffin &lt;griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; From: Mike Griffin &lt;griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx&gt;
&gt;&gt; Subject: [GeoStL] Remember the Days
&gt;&gt; To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
&gt;&gt; Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 7:41 PM
&gt;&gt; -
&gt;&gt; When you could put out a cache and within 24 hours you
&gt;&gt; would have 10 people
&gt;&gt; finding it... Now, with so many out, and gas prices, it is
&gt;&gt; few and far
&gt;&gt; between logs on new caches...
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt;