[GeoStL] Re: Remember the Days

  • From: "tnsl" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 21:16:30 -0500

-
Did anyone else hear the report about the large black male in a red dress carrying a purse asking metro riders for money this morning? Now THAT would be a muggle. (Can't believe I just used that word!)

Nancy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hobbit Taz - charter" <
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Remember the Days

-
Does the Metro allow caches near the bus and train stops? (not near the bus
or train but in the stop areas like parking lots).  I have thought once or
twice to place a series of caches in each train parking area or nearby walk
area so someone could do a day trip on the metro caching all the stops.

From: Mike Griffin <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [GeoStL] Remember the Days
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008, 7:41 PM
-
When you could put out a cache and within 24 hours you
would have 10 people
finding it... Now, with so many out, and gas prices, it is
few and far
between logs on new caches...