  From: Andrew Senger
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 10:17 AM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Rechargeable Batteries

  Do any of you use rechargeable batteries in your GPSr?  If so, how well do
they work in relation to "throw away" types?

  I bought some rechargeables the other day and will probably use them for the
GPSr and the digital camera.  My idea is to keep track of how often I charge
them and how many charges they last to compare their price to normal batteries.

  Thanks!

  Andrew (yawetag)