[GeoStL] Re: Rechargeable Batteries

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 12:28:26 -0500

I have 8 duracell rechargeables that are 15 minute charging time. They work
just as goode as disposables. I have saved a ton of mula. Ask Bernie, when he
returns, about his battery system. I started using his technique and now, I am
never without charged batteries..

I can't say the same for myself.. I need charging every 4 hours. Usually
Fuddruckers will do...

Mike