[GeoStL] Ready for Saturday

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:09:09 -0800 (PST)

-

Well the caches are downloaded to both GPSs and to my
Palm. I have printed out the maps necessary for
finding my way to these caches. I have fresh batteries
for all the electronic doodads....I have a fresh card
in my camera for event pictures....I have the things
bought and ready to come to JC for the potluck....I
have called and warned my parents that I am coming to
see them :D...I have money for meals and emergencies.
I have all the phone numbers except Lu and Strider. I
think I am ready :D

We will be leaving Rolla about 3:30 - 4:00 and will
pick up hopefully 3 caches or maybe 4 on the way up
and will arrive there sometime after 5.....

Lu....Mike and Bridget you guys want to meet for
supper somewhere?....My cell phone is 573/465-1107 and
it will be turned on as soon as I get in the car and
head for JC....Anyone else either going up or in JC
want to get together just give me a call or send an
email....I will check my mail at home one more time
before I go and I do have access to mail once I get to
my parents house.

Jim if you read this and I read it after you please
leave me your cell phone number again as I deleted the
email without thinking.

See you all soon

Dan

Subject field