[GeoStL] Re: RGS Dyslexia cache

  • From: GLENN <glnash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:37:09 -0800 (PST)

-
That was fast, I didnt even have time to write you a note. I thought it might
be questionable if it were still in the park or not but I didnt know *for sure*
 where the boundry was. I have a pretty good property map but didnt check this
cache against that map.

  Sometimes you just dont know. As far as being archvied, if it is archived, it
is pretty much removed. It wont show up in searches and wont be included in the
PQ's. Now if someone has already printed out the sheet. . . will everyone
please turn in your old cache sheets to the nearest dead cache sheet
repository?  There, that should do it.

  Glenn

Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
Glen,

Please help me. As you can see by the logs on the RGS Dyslexia cache page I
have made a big mistake (that's the last time I listen to a public worker). I
have archived the cache and will leave it out there for a few days just in case
someone gos out so they don't spend all day searching. I intend to pull the
cache on Monday to get it out of there. My question to you is: How do I get the
cache page removed from the geocaching.com listings?

Sorry about all the mixup but at least Digd Guy got a nice gift out of it.

Jack (pandyandy)