[GeoStL] Re: RGS Dyslexia cache

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:53:11 -0600

-
Jack, I know I am not Glenn, He is better looking I think!, but, It will
remain as archived. That should be OK. People don't hunt archived caches and
if they don't check the cache page before going out, they are at fault, not
you... I wouldn't worry about it. If you are really concerned that someone
might look for it, you can have Glenn change the coords to the north pole..
:-)

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..