[GeoStL] Re: RACE Archived

  • From: Yvonne Von Der Ahe <yvda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 15:06:12 -0800 (PST)

If you have passed the stone, you shoud now be on the road to recovery. It's
Thursday today. Did the doctor schedule you for a CTscan to see if you have
more to worry about? They have some neat ways of dealing with them these
days...Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL).  Hope you feel better real
soon.
  Yvonne

Stephen Martin <faery_generic@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  -

I have had to cancel the race I have been posting about on here. I have spent
yet some more time in the ER with severe abdominal pain. The doctor suspects it
is/was kidney stones. I am not in pain now THANK YOU MORPHINE, but I will be on
vicodin and need to follow up with my doctor on thursday. I have had very few
attendees, so I am hoping this will not affect too many. Maybe I will try take
three in the spring.

Sorry folks, Stephen

the race I am referring to can be found here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=dc70e059-8ced-42e0-8c8a-e762a2ac5c58

Yvonne (N0YV) (Ladybug STL)