[GeoStL] Re: Quick off the highway caches

Yes, we are located in Missouri City... talk about a
coincidence.  Really enjoyed your Dad's caches.  A
nice break from the heat.  Can't wait until it cools
off down here so I can make a break for 100 caches by
the end of the year.   Been here about 6 years and
have learned more about the area in the last four
months than most that have lived their whole lives
here.  Hope to hide a few of my own in the next few
weeks that will be located on the soutwest side of
Houston.

Enjoy your visit to Houston and keep an eye out for
those Texas geocoins.

Rudy

http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
http://finance.yahoo.com