[GeoStL] Re: Quick off the highway caches

  • From: "Jen Guyer" <nyisutter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 12:53:19 -0500

>> While I have found only about 45 of
them, I may be able to help you locate some very
intersting caches during your visit.  <<

Thanks for the offer. I think my dad has been compiling a list of caches he
wants me to find while in Houston! I think I am gonna be quite busy :). I
see you just logged my dad's (benoutlaw) caches in Richmond/Rosenburg. Are
you in that area of Houston?

>>I may be visiting around the second week of Oct. (1st
Grandchild!) and hope to make the picnic, if at all
possible.<<

Hope you to meet you at the picnic!

Jen

Our NEW WebPage!   WWW.GeoStL.com
Mail List & Archive Info.
Msg. of the day, "The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been
cancelled due to a conflict."