[GeoStL] Question for all

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 06:00:04 -0700 (PDT)

-
Someone at one of the GC (obligatory caching mention)picnics or events showed
me a backpack (camel pack) that had a built in Mister with it.....can you you
tell me where I can get one and how much they might be?
I am thinking of buying one to take with us on the trip to Hawaii...I might be
able to use it to keep our kids marching in the parade if they get to hot
I am getting old and have way too much on my mind to remember who right now
....sorry about that

Thanks for any help

Dan