[GeoStL] Re: Question for RV Owners

  • From: "Tim and Pam" <timpam2mocachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:13:55 -0500

There is a RV junk yard some where towards Springfield Missouri. I have
never been there and I don't know what there name is. You might look on line
for a forum that deals with old trailers.

A lot of the roof vents are made by one or two company's so I would think
any dealer would work for them.

Tim

www.tueltzen.smugmug.com

  _____