[GeoStL] Puzzle help

  • From: "Jim B" <pirate@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:55:27 -0500

-
Hi guys just joined and I'm looking for some help on a puzzle cache. I'm =
in PA and been caching just over a year. I have over 50 caches I've =
placed and almost at 500 finds.=20
OK this cache has been listed since Sept 5th with no one being able to =
solve it. How about some help guys?  Here is the cache we can't solve. =
Maybe you guys can shed some light on it.

Thanks

San-Fran-Cisco! by art begotti and team kweb cakes=20
N41=B0 50.300  W79=B0 09.500 (WGS84)=20
Use waypoint: GCQEE3    =20
Size: Regular    Hidden on 9/5/2005=20
In Pennsylvania, United States=20
 (This cache may contain travel bugs)=20
broken chopper (ref =3D TB1BBCE)=20
White Jeep Travel Bug "Edith" (ref =3D TB2E6E0)=20
Difficulty:       Terrain:   NOTE: THE CACHE IS NOT AT THE COORDINATES =
LISTED ABOVE!!! =20

-------
41 QR STU
79 VW XYZ

Q =3D G-2
R =3D D-9
S =3D A-6
T =3D J-8
U =3D B-7
V =3D H-7
W =3D E
X =3D L-8
Y =3D K-4
Z =3D F-6

there's a pretty nice FTF prize hidden, so ABSOLUTELY NO HINTS until =
cache is found!

also, please, do not travel on posted property or dangerous terrain... =
you need neither to find this cache! if you would like to check your =
coordinates and/or reasoning against the correct answer, please feel =
free to contact me. (i'll probably only give a vague yes or no, but it =
could save you a tank of gas in the long run.)