[GeoStL] Problem with 60cs

  • From: "Eric East" <christianherper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 16:38:04 -0600

-
I don't know if it's a problem or something that i'm just too dumb to figure
out.
I know a lot of people prefer to use their maps when looking for caches, but I
norrmally use my maps only as a means of getting me to the area. Once there I
prefer to use the compass pointer. Lately, i've noticed that my pointer (only
when walking, it works fine while driving) often points away from the direction
of the cache even though the display shows the distance to the cache decreasing
as I approach.
Do any of you have any ideas what the deal is???
Thanks!

Eric