[GeoStL] Re: Power Point Presentation

  • From: GC-RGS <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 16:46:06 -0600

-
And check page 10. Those aren't my words, and I don't even fish!

I got mine in the mail today and they have quite a few GPS items all
sponsored by REI. I checked the website too and would have thought the
website would be updated  before the mailings.

We'll need to discuss how we want to do the April program and who is going
to give what part of the presentation. Hopefully it will be a nice day.
Crestwood called me yesterday and wants me to do a small GPS program (2 hr)
on April 26th for Crestwood's residents.