[STL Geocaching] Re: Plans for the W/E ?

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 20:16:11 -0600

sure, gary should be coming down so he would be going along. Nothing that
early. two easy caches with possible side trips as they may pop up. no need
to start toooo early.

gln

-----Original Message--- from Paul --

Pencil me in for Sat. (I assume you are asking
for volunteers to help beat a path to the
caches).  Elaine is a maybe.  If I go, I'll drive.

(Meet at 4am, right?!)

Glenn Nash wrote:

> Whats everybody gonna do this W/E ?
>
> I think we are going to try again to get to Hughes Mtn. & Elephant Rocks
> park this sat.
>
> then Sunday,  out to ofallon to visit brother in law and see what is out
> that way that i still have to do.
>
> glenn

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"