[GeoSTL] Plans

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: SLAGA <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 10:49:36 -0500

Since my desktop weather forecaster ( http://www.weather1.com/index.asp )
is saying 63 deg with a nice 8mph wind from the North, I might stick my head
out and take a look at the weather for myself.

Several things are still on my to do list. I really need to get over to
Eddies cache Money  and either replace it or remove it AND since I would be
in the area, I haven?t been to the NEW and IMPROVED  Aggets 1 yet. Would
that really make it Aggets the 3rd  then? Hard to say but I still need to
check it out. Don?t feel like walking the 6 miles of the soon to be new
Gilligans Island tour yet. I think I will wait ?till 105 deg and 100%
humidity  just for fun.

Glenn

---
I am certified Virus Free, I  always twitch!